FULL DAY LOCAL TOURS
– 1 Day Alternative Inca Trail Pumamarca Ollantaytambo – 180 $ USD
– 1 Day Alternative Inca Trail Siwa community Huchuyqosqo – 180 $ USD
– 1 Day Alternative Inca Trail Chinchero Urquillos – 185 $ USD
– 1 Day Alternative Inca Trail Pisac Sacred Temple – 185 $ USD
– 1 Day Incan Caves and Sacred Ruins of Urco – 99 $ USD
– 1 Day Alternative Cusco Belly Button of the World – 99 $ USD
– 1 Day Alternative Inca Trail Inkilltambo Sacred Site – 120$ USD
– 1 Day Arin Waterfalls Sacred Ruins of Urco + Andean Zipline – 149 $ USD
– 1 Day Ancasmarca site Maucau Community and Lares Hot Springs (compressed form) – 170 $ USD
TWO DAYS ALTERNATIVE TOURS
– 2 Days/ 1 Night Maucau Community and Lares Hot Springs – 198 $ USD
– 2 Days/ 1 Night Community of Cancha Cancha – 198 $ USD
– 2 Days/ 1 Night Alternative Machu Picchu and Cocalmayo Hotsprings – 580 $ USD
SPECIAL LOCAL TOURS IN CUSCO
– 2 Days / 3 Nights Lake Titicaca Peru, Amantani , Uros and Taquille Islands – 350 $ USD
– 2 Days / 1 Night Pitusiray Sacred Mountain, Lake Qan Qan – 299 $ USD
– Full Day Alternative Inca Trail Chinchero – Urquillos – 185 $ USD
– Full Day Alternative Pisac Sacred Temple – 185 $ USD
– Ful Day Alternative Inca Trail Pumamarca Ollantaytambo – 180 $ USD
– Andean Cooking lessons – 75 $ USD
– Full Day Lake QanQan Pitusiray Mountain andean Cosmogony and Shadow art
ANDEAN RITUAL OFFERINGS
Half Day Tour – 99 $ USD
Full Day Tour – 199 $ USD
CUSCO TOUR PACKAGES
Cusco Unconventional Tour Package – 1220 $ USD
Cusco Andean Tour Package – 1450 $ USD
Customize any of our Local Tours to your liking : 65$ USD per person.
Horseback Riding only available for our tour Cusco Belly Button of the world and Cancha Cancha trek: 35$ USD per person
Homestay with an Andean Family only available for Cancha Cancha tour: 35$ USD per person
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– Our alternative tours in cusco includes: Pick up and drop off from your hotel in the Sacred Valley or Cusco depending of the chosen tour (see section Treks for more details), private transportation, private guide and translator, snacks and homemade meal with an Andean family, entrance to all the temples and archaeological sites.
– A small charge will be added for pick up and/or drop off in a different location than the chosen Local tour.
– All our tours are “OPEN” which leaves the possibility to other participants to join the group (we manage a maximum of 13 persons per group, with an average of 7 people). If you wish to make your tour private, an extra fee of 65$ USDper person is added.
-We need a minimum of 2 participants to open a group for any of our Local tours in Cusco. If you are traveling alone, you can contact us to view the different options available depending on your dates of travel and budget.
-We need a 50% deposit of the total cost in order to secure a reservation. This is easily and safely transferable by Paypal. This deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE.
-We also offer special discounts for family or groups more than 5 people in size.