- Pick up from your hotel in the Sacred Valley, drive to the market in the Sacred Valley. There will be a brief explanation about the market’s venders and their products.
- We start with our Trek of the beautiful mountains of the Sacred Valley walking around green areas. We might have the opportunity of seein wild andean animals like llamas, alpacas, eagles and Andean as well as exploring the beautiful flora. We will have a small picnic next to the river halfway up the mountain toward Cancha Cancha.
- We arrive to Cancha Cancha when we will be formally welcomed with a delicious lunch, Andean style in a Mamacha´s house.
- If you have more energy we will hike to the amphitheater of Yanacocha´s Lake of an altitude of more than 14000 thousand feet
- We will participate in a presentation of indigenous weaving art as well as a demonstration on local indigenous agricultural practices unique to the mountains of the Sacred Valley
- We make camp for the evening and rest in the quiet stillness of the Andes Mountains. Homestay option is available for an additional fee where you can sleep in a traditional Incan bed in the house of an indigenous family (this is a once in a lifetime opportunity!).
- A ¨Mamacha¨ will once again invite us into her home for a refreshing Andean breakfast.
- Private transportation will be waiting for us to take you back to your hotel in the Sacred Valley after our amazing experience. Estimated arrival time to your hotel is 11:00 am
Contact us for the full itinerary