Contact us for the full itinerary
- (9:00 am – 9:40 am) Pick up from your hotel in Cusco. Private Transportation will take us to our first temple where we will have an Andean cosmology workshop to understand the uses of the ancient temples in Cusco.
- (9:40 am – 11:40am) We will visit the incredible ceremonial cave of Chektaqaqa, where we will see incredible stone carvings. We head to Kusilluchayoq , a Scared temple where you can find incredible stone carvings representing different symbols of the Andean Trilogy as well as the legendary carving of the Heart of Mother Earth, we will experience our first Yoga Class meditation at the vibes of the sounds of the Andean musicians.
- (11:40am – 12:00am) We will walk around the quiet Temple of the Moon finding different rock carvings and exploring their meanings in this intriguing place, we will find the Carvings of the Puma and the snake. We will experience a Coca leaf ritual sharing blessings with Pachamama and their Sacred Mountains the spirit Apus. We will have a 15 minute grounding meditation.
- (12:00am – 2:00pm) We start a short trek downhill to Inkilltambo (where the angels’ rests in Quechua) this Mysterious Sacred place remains an enigma for everyone in Cusco, and is worth it to see this incredible stone carving. We will have an Andean despacho ceremony, we will be witness of 5 thousand year ritual made by de Andean priests.
- (2:00pm- 3:00pm) We will open our box lunch having a nice picnic on this amazing place.
- Drop off at your hotel
(3:00pm – 4:00pm) Drive back to your hotel in Cusco or Sacred Valley.