Contact us for the full itinerary
- (9:00am) – Pick up from your hotel in Urubamba in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- (9:30am – 10:30am) -Private transportation will take us to Urubamba Market, where we will find all the necessary ingredients for the preparation of our delicious Peruvian dishes of the Andes. We will have the opportunity to have a small culinary tour around the market before our Andean cooking lessons.
- (10:30am -12:00pm) – Our Private transportation will take us to the house of our host Andean family, here we will have the opportunity to see up close their lifestyle, their house and the way of life of the peasant people of the Andes, Sesaria will show us all their organic crops such as potato Corn, mushrooms ect , this is a special day to share with our Andean Locals and learn from them while you cooking , this experience will take you directly to the hearts of the Andean local people Homes.
- (12:00pm-1:00pm) – We will have a delicious Lunch trying all dishes we had prepared, we say thanks and goodbye to our Andean Hosts,
- (1:00pm – 1:20pm) Private transportation will take us back to your Hotel in the Sacred Valley Of The Incas