On this tour we will have the opportunity to be witnesses in 2 different ancient Andean Rituals, where we will have and small cleansing with different plants and herbs for protection and abundance, we will make an offering to Mother Earth in a Sacred Inca temple with an Andean Healer.
- (8:30am) – Pick up from your hotel in the Sacred Valley
- (8:30am-9:00am) -Private transportation will take us to the town of Urubamba or Calca where we will eat a light Andean style breakfast (optional) and also we will get all the stuffs we need in the Market of Small Producers.
- (9:00am-11:00am) – Drive to the Pachar Community to visit the hidden Incan Caves, an ancient ceremonial site where we can find incredible stone carvings. we will have a brief explanation about Inca wisdom and the Andean cosmogony .
- (11:00am-12:00pm) – Indigenous local “Mamacha” will be waiting for us in her own home in the community of Huycho with a delicious lunch cooked with ingredients native to the area and prepared using traditional ceramic cookware. As we enter the home of a native Andean we gain a deeper understanding of life in the Sacred Valley of the Inkas. ( optional)
- (12:00pm – 12-20pm) Transportation take us towards Coya Community where we will visit the Andean Mamacha healer.
- (12:20pm – 1:00pm) We will experience and small Andean Ritual cleansing using natural herbs , including a Coca leaf reading (Sacred plant), where you will have the opportunity to ask the mountains through the Coca leaves, any type of question according to their health work and relationship.
- ( 1:00pm – 2 30pm ) Transportation will take us toward Urco Sacred temple down to Pitusiray Sacred mountain, we will make a small offering to Mother earth and the Sacred mountains in this ancient Sacred place made in the Incan times.we will have the opportunity of a beautiful feeling that the mountains and Mother Earth will bring us.
- (2:30pm – 3:00pm) We get back to your Hotel in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.